Boiler Cleaning

 

Why should I service my gas/oil Boiler

As with all of the heating appliances, your gas/Oil boiler needs to be serviced once a year, as recommended by the manufacturers, to ensure that it is operating efficiently and safely. An efficient boiler is more environmental friendly leading to a lower Oil/gas consumption, therfore lowering your bills.

A safe flame

 A Blue flame indicates a safe flame

" The Damage that you don't know "

   

Carbon Monoxide

Known as CO, is a colorless, odorless, tasteless poisonous gas that comes from incomplete combustion of organic fossil fuels such as oil, gas, coal that is commonly produce from a boiler, hot water heater, Gas dryers and furnances. Dangerous levels of CO can accumulate when the fuel is not burning properly as a result of poor ventilation, blocked chimney flue or damaged appliances. Carbon Monoxide​ doesn't have any " smell, taste or color  ". Carbon Monoxide spillage is also known as the Silent Killer.

                                                  Please take this seriously because your life, your familys lifes, your tenants lifes may lay directly in your hands. Prevention is always the remedy by having your Oil/gas boilers and gas appliances correctly installed in good ventilated areas, properly and serviced annually by a Licensed servince technician than being at risks of exposer of CO poisoning.

 

Stay Cautious!!!

 

Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs after enough inhalation of carbon monoxide (CO). Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas, but, being colorless, odorless, tasteless, and initially non-irritating, it is very difficult for people to detect. Carbon monoxide is a product of incomplete combustion of organic matter due to insufficient oxygen supply to enable complete oxidation to carbon dioxide (CO2). It is often produced in domestic or industrial settings by older motor vehicles and other gasoline-powered tools, heaters, and cooking equipment. Exposures at 100 ppm or greater can be dangerous to human health.

Symptoms of poisoning include lightheadedness, confusion, headaches, vertigo, and flu-like effects; larger exposures can lead to significant toxicity of the central nervous system and heart, and even death. Chronic exposure to low levels of carbon monoxide can lead to depression, confusion, and memory loss

 Take Heed!!!

 Have your heating system inspected and serviced once a year.
                Call us now at 
                718-787-5618

Adele Chimney and Fireplace